- Privacy Notice of MyOnePAS
- What is this Policy about?
- What personal information does MyOnePAS collect and why?
- How does MyOnePAS use my personal data?
- What is our legal basis for processing personal information?
- Location Sharing & Services
- Usage of Contact List
- Disclosure to Third Party
- How does MyOnePAS keep my personal data secure?
- For how long does MyOnePAS retain personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
The following terms and conditions (“Privacy Notice”) shall govern your access and use of our website, app, and all information, content, products, services, and functionality available at or through our website (www.myonepas.com). This website and app are owned by PASPay Technology Sdn Bhd and operated by us, a company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia with its business address at Wisma MPSB, Lot 113, Jalan USJ 21/10, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
By using our website and app, you agree to this Privacy Notice, and you will be deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You also agree to obtain consent from your customers, employees, agents, and affiliates (“Representatives”) for using and accessing their personal data by us and other third parties.
The information that we collect from or about you – some of which is personal data under applicable data
protection laws – falls into the following broad categories:
Information that you provide to us
As part of our Services, you may provide certain information to us, which shall include:
● Personal information from you or information of your company, available upon your access or use of our website and app, and any other information which you directly give us through this website and app (including, but not limited to User Content that you send through this website and app).
● Information about your interactions with this website and app.
● Information, if any, is necessary to complete a transaction through this website and app.● Information from written communications when you provide us feedback and correspondence, or you contact us.
Information that we collect from you automatically
● Information from you, including your web browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, user profiles, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit, and, with respect to your mobile phone, the unique device identifier.
● Information from you when using our mobile application, including contact list and image information, device information, and connection to our services, which will help us to enable services such as fund transfer, bill payment, and mobile reload; and provide features like automatic product updates, personalized content, and customized search
● Information from third-party service providers, with your consent, which may include
your profile content or other types of personally identifiable information.
● Information from corresponding technologies used in connection with mobile phones,
including the Android ID, to record date, time, search and viewing information related to your mobile phone.
● Information about how you use and interact with this website and app.
Information that we obtain from other sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources. Where you register as a user, we may endeavor to check that these third parties have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
For general use. In addition to the purposes stated above, we may use your personal data either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better, whether or not through technological means, for one or more of the following purposes:
● to provide you the access to this website and app;
● to identify you as a user in our system;
● to provide improved administration of our website and app;
● to develop and update our services;
● to notify visitors about updates to our websites and app;
● to promote our website and app; or products, services and special offers of third parties
whose products and services we think may be of interest to you;
● to track your location to be able to deliver location-based services to you;
● to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with our app;
● to send you administrative e-mail responses or notifications, such as security or
support and maintenance advisories;
● to respond to your inquiries related to our products as stated on the app or other
● to send offers and promotional materials related to our app and for other
● to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with this app;
● for the purposes of enforcing or defending our legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice;
● to assist in the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or possible criminal
activities or for the administration of justice;
● for security and internal audit purposes;
● for such other purposes as may be directed or consented to by you; and
● for all other purposes in relation to or incidental to the above.
The legal basis for the processing of your data can be:
● your consent;
● our legitimate interest, which can be:
● improvement of our products and services: more specifically, our business interests to
help us better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our
services, products, app for our customers’ benefit;
● securing our tools: to keep tools used by you (our apps/devices) safe and secure and to
ensure they are working properly and are continually improving;
● the performance of a contract: more specifically to perform the services you request from
● legal grounds where processing is required by law.
MyOnePAS app collects location data to enable location-based services even when the app is closed or not in use, and it is also used to support advertising.
Location sharing allows us and our third-party solution partners to gather and use information based on the current location of your device to provide a variety of location-based services.
By enabling Location Services for your devices, you agree and consent to the transmission, collection, maintenance, processing, and use of your location data and location search queries by MyOnePAS and its partners to provide and improve location-based products and services.
You can disable Location Services at any time. To do so, go to Settings > Apps > App Info > Permissions > Location, and tap Deny to switch off the Pearl app location-sharing function on your mobile device.
We may use your contact list information solely to provide you with personalized and relevant content, such as suggestions for friends or connections who you may know, or to improve our contact service.
We may also use your contact list to invite your friends or colleagues to use our service, but only if you have given us explicit permission to do so.
You can disable the usage of contact list at any time. To do so, go to Settings > Apps > App Info > Permissions > Contacts, and tap Deny to switch-off Pearl app contact list sharing function on your mobiles device.
Your personal data may be disclosed and transferred amongst our holding companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, associate companies, and jointly controlled entities, and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
The website uses ‘cookies’ to identify a user’s session on the website and thereby offers continuity as the member moves around the site. Cookies are only used on the website to store non-critical data. Cookies are pieces of information that websites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow websites to maintain user information across connections. They are small strings of characters used by many websites to deliver data to your computer, and in certain circumstances, return the information to the website. Cookies contain only information that members volunteer, and they do not have the capability of infiltrating a user’s hard drive and stealing personal information. The simple function of a cookie is that of helping the user navigate a website with as little obstruction as possible.
Personal data is our asset and therefore we place great importance on ensuring the security of your personal information. We regularly review and implement up-to-date technical and organizational security measures when processing your persona l data. In processing your personal data, we will take practical and reasonable steps to protect the personal data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We will notify you about any security incident involving your personal data through email, correspondence, telephone, push notification or other means.
We will retain your personal data in compliance with the applicable laws of Malaysia, this Privacy Notice and the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with Pearl for the duration of your relationship with us, for such period as may be necessary for the fulfilment of its purpose and/ or for the purpose of protecting the interests of MyOnePAS and/or its customers as may be deemed necessary, where otherwise required by the law and/or where required by Pearl’s relevant policies.
When your personal data is no longer needed, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all the personal data is destroyed or deleted.
You have the right:
● To access your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
● Request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable notice. Your request for correction and/or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date.
● To limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing your consent given previously in full, including for direct marketing purposes, or using the information for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
● Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal information.
● Not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the above rights.
● To make inquiries or complaints regarding personal data, you may contact as per the following:
PASPay Technology Sdn Bhd
Address: 6B, Jalan 19/36, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Telephone: +6018 984 7967
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org